(360) 352-6060 -
6510 Capitol Blvd SE Tumwater, WA 98501
Tumwater Eye Center has updated office protocols in order to increase the safety of our patients and employees during your visit to our office.
We ask for your patience and understanding during your examination as we all transition to a new normal.
New protocols have been implemented in five areas.
READ MORE DETAILS
Please call or text our office number 360-352-6060 to discuss your questions or concerns.
Please call or text 360-352-6060 to schedule a remote telemedicine exam.
We utilize a HIPAA compliant service called Doxy.me.
The Process goes like this:
1. Schedule a “remote exam” with our office.
2. Prior to your appointment, we text or email an internet link.
3. At your appointment time, you click on the link.
4. Once clicked, your internet browser opens to the doxy.me site.
5. Make sure you “allow” access to your camera and microphone.
6. This works on most smart phones and computers with cameras.
7. When prompted, You enter only your name.
8. You are now in our virtual waiting room.
9. The doctor starts the connection as soon as they are available.
Your simple, easy, safe, and secure remote examination has now begun!